CARE CENTERS INTERESTED IN JOINING |
- Your HLHS patients have the potential for improved outcomes and reduced mortality through the implementation of techniques and processes shared by NPC-QIC teams.
- NPC-QIC satisfies US News and World Report’s criteria for participating in an externally audited, national quality-improvement research network.
- Your team is affiliated with Pediatric Cardiology experts across the country.
- Access to NPC-QIC registry data which may be used for clinical and quality improvement research and has resulted in over 20 publications.
- The following specialists are eligible for meeting requirements to receive credit towards Maintenance of Certification.
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics (ABP)
- General Pediatrics (ABP)
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (ABP)
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (ABP or ABPN)
- Pediatric Cardiology (ABP)
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (ABP)
- Pediatric Surgery (and fetal surgery) (ABS)
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery (ABTS)
- Obstetrics, Maternal and Fetal Medicine (ABOG)
- Your team receives training in Improvement Science principles and techniques that also apply to many other clinic and business processes.
- Physician and nurse attendees at NPC-QIC Learning Sessions receive Continuing Education credits.
- NPC-QIC activities may align or satisfy your institutional initiatives for quality and patient safety.
PARENT PARTICIPATION IN NPC-QIC |
Are you the parent of a child with HLHS interested in the National Pediatric Cardiology Quality Improvement Collaborative? Chances are your child's hospital or care center may already be a participating member of NPC-QIC.
Don't see your care center on our list? Ask how you and your care team can get involved at your child’s next clinic visit. And, even if your child’s care center isn’t a participating center, you can still participate! Ask how at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for more information on how you can support your child? Check out our parent partner organization, Sisters by Heart, or find additional tools and information on our Parent & Family Resources page.